Linksys wi-fi range extender is an ideal solution to eliminate the poor or low internet connectivity issue. So, the users looking for ways to eliminate the dead zone issues should use the range extender. Moreover, through the help of the range extender, the user can overcome internet issues immediately.
The users are suggested to go through the steps provided below to accomplish the Linksys Extender Setup procedure carefully. So, check the entire procedure provided here and applies the same to setup the Linksys wi-fi range extender.
The users are recommended to visit the official portal, i.e., extender.linksys.com, to setup the new range extender. However, the user can also reset the extender to fix the issues related to the range extender.
Steps to setup the Linksys wi-fi Range Extender
Through the help of the steps provided below, the users can easily setup the range extender.
- Insert the range extender into the wall socket.
- Note: Ensure that the extender is placed near the existing wireless router.
- After this, through the Wi-Fi-enabled device’s help, access the official page, i.e., extender.linksys.com, to complete the setup procedure.
- Note: The users who can’t connect to the range extender are advised to restart the device.
- After this, the users are suggested to visit the official page and then access the Linksys range extender login page.
- Now enter the default username and the password into the required fields.
- After this, once the login page gets open on the screen, follow the on-screen prompts and choose wireless network name (SSID).
- Now the users are suggested to enter a valid password and click on the “Next” button.
After performing these steps, the setup procedure gets completed. Therefore, the users can now connect the extender to the Linksys smart Wi-Fi router and enjoy the high-speed wireless connection.
Steps to reset Linksys wi-fi Range Extender
Mentioned below are the steps that the users must follow to reset the Linksys range extender.
Note: Make sure not to turn OFF the device while performing the reset procedure.
- Find the reset button located at the backside of the linksys device.
- After this, use a paper clip or pin and gently insert it into the reset hole of the linksys device.
- Press and hold the reset button for a couple of seconds and then release it.
- Now, wait for the device to reboot completely.
- After the device gets reset successfully, the users are suggested to restart it once.
By applying these steps mentioned above, the users can easily reset the range extender to its default settings.