First, you have to ensure that you have registered an account at linksys.smartwifi.com. If not, proceed with the same following the steps we have stated below:
- First, access a preferred web browser to initiate the Linksys Smart WiFi account process.
- Then, visit ‘linksyssmartwifi.com.’
- After that, click on the ‘create account’ tab.
- Now, fill in the mandatory fields.
- Remember, the mandatory fields are first name, last name, email address, re-enter of email address, strong password with repetition, review of T&C, and its agreement.
- Later, drag the cursor to ‘select your preferred language’ and click on the same.
- Thereafter, hit the ‘create my account’ tab.
Here the process of creating an account at Linksys Smart WiFi completes. Now, you can proceed with the login process by following the steps mentioned hereafter.
Here the process of creating an account at Linksys Smart WiFi completes. Now, you can proceed with the linksys smart wifi login process by following the steps mentioned hereafter.
Step 1 – Connecting the Router to the Computer
- First, take an Ethernet cable and join its one end to the router.
- Then, join its other end into your laptop, computer, or mobile.
- Now, confirm if the devices are properly connected.
Step 2 – Launch linksys.smartwifi.com
- For this, go to an internet browser as per choice.
- Then, input linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar. After that, press enter from the keyboard.
Step 3 – Enter Your Registered Credentials
- First, type your email address in lowercase.
- Then, add the same password as you provided for Linksys Smart WiFi Account.
Step 4 – Selection of ‘Remember Me’
- After you add the credentials, tick the checkbox stating ‘Remember Me.’ We do it to save the login credentials.
- As a result, you can sign in straight to your account next time without adding login details.
Step 5 – Clicking on the Sign In Button
- To complete the process of linksys smart wifi login, click on the ‘sign in’ tab.
- Remember, the above step indicates that you accept all the privacy policies and license agreements.
Step 6 – Associating the Router Window
- First, you have to link the router with the Linksys WiFi Account. For this, input your router’s password.
- Remember, the default password is ‘admin.’ However, in case if you have modified the password of your router, use the same then.
Now, click the ‘Ok’ tab to end the process of wifi login.