Linksys is an American company that provides various products including routers and extenders. Users have to create an account to purchase any Linksys products.
Also, users can maintain all the information about subscriptions, emails, licenses on multiple devices by using one single account. In this article, you will get a full-proof guide for account creation and Linksys login.
Account Creation from linksys.com
- First and foremost, access a web browser as per your choice such as Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Move to the official website of Linksys. For that, input linksys.com in the address bar. On your keyboard, hit the Enter key.
- This will launch the homepage of Linksys on your screen. Select the“Log In/Sign Up” option that you will find at the top-right corner of the page.
- The next involves creating an account. Users will have to provide all the mandatory information carefully.
- Type your first name, last name, email address into their corresponding fields.
- Now, you will be asked to create a unique, strong and secure password. Your password must contain at least one letter, one numeric value, and special characters.
- To verify your password, you have to re-type your password into the next field.
- To end the Linksys account creation process, click on the Register button.
- On your provided email address, you will receive an email to confirm your account. This indicates that your Linksys account is successfully created.
Detailed Procedure For Linksys Login
You can sign in to your Linksys account after you have created an account to buy new products, manage your subscriptions and update your personal data.
- Navigate to linksys.com by typing it in the address bar.
- Then, click login/Sign Up.
- In the section of the “Sign In to My Linksys Account” section, choose the Linksys Account radio button.
- Type your email address that is linked and associated with your Linksys account.
- For Linksys log in, users will now have to enter the Linksys account password into the next field.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button. This successfully finishes the Linksys login process.
Troubleshoot Linksys Login Issues
In case, you are facing problems while login to your Linksys account, here are some suggestions to resolve the issue:
Method 1. Reset Linksys Login Password:
Go to linksys.com/login in the address bar. Then, click on the Forgot Your Password link to initiate the process of password-reset. The next step involves entering your registered email address into the mentioned field. After that, hit the Reset Password button. Now, open your inbox folder and locate the Linksys mail. Click on the Reset Password link given in the mail. With this, you will see the Update Password window on your computer screen. Provide a new Linksys login password that should be different but secure.
Method 2: Clear cache and cookies from your browser:
- Launch the Chrome browser and go to three vertical dots located at the upper-right corner of the page.
- From the extended list, select History.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data and then select the appropriate boxes according to your preference.
- At last, hit the Clear Data button.
Method 3: Use a Different Browser: If you are unable to access the Linksys login page, you can use another browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
Method 4: Check Your Internet Connection Status: If the Linksys login issue is not resolved, reboot your network connection. Unplug the router power cable from the wall socket. Wait for some time. After that, connect the router to the power source and enable Wifi on your system.