China -The Land Of Culture And Food
China also officially known as the People’s Republic China is the most populous city in the world. Besides this, it is also rich in resources and natural heritage. This place is blessed with tremendous scenic beauty. Not just this, Chinese cuisine is one of the most sought after cuisines in the world and people prefer it over any other cuisine for dining.
The first Chinese city was Qui Shi Huang and it was established around 221 BC. This town has its name as the first Chinese emperor Huang. After this, there have been several dynasties that have been pillars in the rich cultural heritage of this country. This includes the Han dynasty, Tang dynasty, etc. Archaeological institutions in China have preserved the signs of existence of these dynasties and you can see them in the city museum.
Landscape and Weather conditions
Being a large country, China spreads over a very large area. This makes it a bundle of diverse climatic as well as landscape views. It has hills, grasslands, and deserts. While traveling in China, I was shocked to see the variety of food, clothing as well as living habits. This is so because people living in different landscapes have different fruits and vegetables. I never saw so many varieties of herbs and vegetables anywhere else.
Places to see
There are numerous picturesque places in China and it is impossible to list them all. However, a few most prominent places are listed below and they include places like: –
- The Great Wall of China stands still and is one among the Seven Wonders of the World.
- The wild rivers of china- there are numerous rivers in China and they are a great spot for water fun activities like rafting, etc.
- Heaven’s lake- which seems like the true depiction of heaven on earth.
- Burma road that starts off from Yunnan
- Guangzhou’s Little Africa
- Moganshan Hills that are blessed with best landscapes
- Gulangyu Island
- Cuandixia Village in Beijing
- Surfing in Hainan
- Terelj National park
And the list keeps going. These are just a few places that I could hardly rate the best as all of them were so attractive and beautiful. I would like to give you a personal tip, whenever you visit China, do not miss moving about in the Chinese streets with a cycle on. You will see and explore things you never thought.
China is at an easy reach via rail, sea or air route. You can choose the one that meets your necessity. This is one of the best holiday destinations for vacations and if you come here for your vacations it is an assurance that you will have the best time of your life.
Factors affecting Sports
A sport is far beyond just a physical activity. Sport is a physical movement to explore one’s ability to play. It is a form of activity to enhance energy levels and boosts stamina. It is a fruitful combination to improve strength stamina and flexibility.
Sports can be classified into two main categories based on the number of participants. Team sport and individual sport, in a team sport group of people, play together whereas in an individual sport one person participates at a time.
Sports can further be classified as athletic sports, ball sports, board sports, ice sports, and air sports.
Any sport demands practice, courage, dedication, and most importantly consistency. To adapt and enjoy any sport one needs a strong and healthy body but that’s also true when you play a sport healthy body and relaxed mind comes with it.
- Age Limit: Age limit is considered to play professional sports. Nonprofessional ones can be played as long as enjoy themselves and our fit enough to play them.
- Fame: Sports also provide fame and with it come a large number of luxuries. Sometimes it takes a person so high that he becomes a star, overnight and gains popularity. These days the sports world is very competitive and it has become difficult to achieve something high. The highest rank or position in any sport can be achieved by consistent hard work sometimes for years. Success and failure go hand in hand. Sometimes even the highest rank holder has faced failure before achieving it but only a few are there who learn from their failures. There are so many examples of top players who have achieved this position after successive failures.
- National sport: Every country has its sport. In some places, the national sport of a country is mostly played there, whereas in some countries it’s not so. India’s national sport is hockey whereas people’s favourite and most-played sport is cricket.
- Sport events: Different events are conducted nationally and internationally to promote all kinds of sports. Governing bodies are being made for the smooth functioning of such events. The governing body set the rules for the particular sport to be followed by the players and abolishment of such rules is subject to a punishable act.
Sport teaches coordination, discipline, and commitment. One can play it for fun or can make a career in it. Both ways it’s going to be beneficial. Whether you play or watch, you are associated with it. That’s the spirit of sport.